It cannot be believed that there would NOT be / NEVER be ... ... ... ... ... a RECKONING, a RETRIBUTION, an ACCOUNTABILITY, some semblance of J U S T I C E. After waiting and waiting and waiting = T H A T. Finally. ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** ***** My friend and I both lost our children. Custody warring. USA's patriarchy. Lost our careers and money, We both concur, now, with each other: We should have, instead of mawwying for our kiddos' sperm s o u r c e s: i) assumed a solid pseudonym, ii) traveled halfway across the World somewhere, iii) there, sought out the most intelligent and the most handsome ( to our specifications ) man whom we could locate, iv) fucked him till pregnant, Big Lebowski - style, v) gotten, then, stat, clandestinely and alone upon a return flight home, vi) borne same and vii) lived happily ever after. To be done ... ... as many times as the number of kiddos we wanted.

Comments

  1. Yeah, the Middle America at where a Patriarch I used to know, with 12 children birthed out of one rurally isolated and 14 times' pregnant - woman ( from his Gilead - style patriarch's pokings of her ), merely COMMANDED Gilead - style within the springtime of y1976, a coerced / a forced / an ENTRAPPED mawwiage of his son TO ... ... that son's similarly poked handmaid = me.
    Proposal of mawwiage to ME ? = Fuck.
    T R U L Y ... ... what was it THEN ? ... ... IT was a D E S P O T I C DICTUM.
    A MOTHER - FUCKING.
    Proposal of mawwiage to ME ? = Ha.
    T R U L Y ... ... what was it THEN ? ... ... IT was a D E S P O T I C DICTUM.
    ENTRAPPED = Ofherod = by PATRIARCHY, its religioning /
    its ONE exalted spermatozoon
    48 YEARS AGO ... ... NOW = this y2024 - year =
    F O R C E D / COERCED mawwiaging ... ... S A M E AS W O R L D W I D E:
    My ex - father - in - law* BEFORE there was A Thing " Legal "
    had ALREADY laid CLAIM TO the babe withIN .MY. uterus =
    TO .MY. pregnancy.
    IN the USA ... ... and not within some other patriarchy or androcentrism.
    Its Sperm Source* is not the first man I had had.
    I am 28 years old. But, o'course, I am ... ... f e m a l e. And fecund.
    March y1976 = the date, 48 years ago this month
    Iowa State University's Memorial Union meeting room = the venue
    straight - A, second - year VETERINARY MEDICAL student = ME
    ME: " But there isn't going to BE a marriage. "
    X - F I L ragingly rose straight up, faced TO The Thin Air,
    did NOT AT ALL address me, me ... ... nothing more to him
    than his son's* HANDMAID, COMMANDED and B O O M E D: " O YES ! THERE IS ! "
    THAT was, indeed, THAT.
    Patriarchal - / GILEAD - C L A I M
    had gone down. One EXALTED spermatozoon.
    And there WAS a mawwiage. F O R C E D. COERCED. COMMANDED. ENTRAPPED.
    JUST LIKE within other patriarchies Worldwide.
    And THEIR APROVECHAR - T A K I N G of that first babe.
    And THEIR APROVECHAR - T A K I N G, later on, of TWO MORE babes.
    SAME as the C O N T R O L within nearly ALL religions
    of ages' old. TAKERS = ALL with NOOOO LIMITS. PATRIARCHY. WORLDWIDE.
    *...... those two, TA K I N G Gilead Commanders ?
    = despotically domineering, p a t r i a r c h a l Roman Catholics,
    the adult son = the Sperm Source l i t e r a l l y .t h a t. =
    his literally b e g i n n i n g to attend its religious services
    ... ... merely h o u r s before the very first hearing
    in re .MY. three little ones' custody.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER - FUCKING for Decades and Decades

men who claim NOT to BE / pretend that they do NOT know WHO they are: sexists and misogynists = CALLING them O U T