WHAT I " Paid " for My Freedom FROM the ConscienceLESS Commander

I know exactly the date = 02 October y1988, Sunday. All three, very young children had just returned to me from his capturing them inside a car's roadtrip ... ... without me present at all ... ... when he told them that he had filed legal papers against me: the Commander picked up off of my desktop - secretary a dirtied teaspoon which he had left there and swung it, pendulum - style, back and forth between his index finger and thumb ... ... whining in front of me a n d all three Boys that ... ... " I don't have my doctor - doctor wife, anymore, ... ... to dangle in front of my family and friends. "  Verbatim.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOTHER - FUCKING for Decades and Decades

men who claim NOT to BE / pretend that they do NOT know WHO they are: sexists and misogynists = CALLING them O U T